- 12:00-5:00 p.m. - Arrival Day, Exhibitor Set-up, Registration Check In
Monday, September 11th
- 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 a.m. Continental Breakfast, Exhibit Hall
- 7:30 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. Session 1: Vascular Oncology (SA-CME) - Moderator: John Louie, MD
- 9:30 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. AM Coffee Break, Exhibit Hall
- 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Session 2: Non-vascular Oncology - Moderator: Fred Lee, MD
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. WAIS Luncheon
- 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m. Session 3: Arterial Interventions - Moderator: Ripal Gandhi, MD
- 3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. PM Coffee Break, Exhibit Hall
- 3:30 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Session 4: Pediatric IR - Moderator: Chad Zeinati, MD
Tuesday, September 12th
Wednesday, September 13th
Thursday, September 14th
If you are interested in speaking at WAIS 2017, you may submit your abstract or statement of interest via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact on elf the moderators above directly.
About the Venue
It is, quite possibly, one of the most beautiful places on earth. More than a meeting venue, the Mediterranean influenced Bacara is a legendary coastal destination. Located on the Pacific just north of Santa Barbara, California, Bacara’s 78 acres along the American Riviera set the stage for extraordinary.
The meeting space offers over 70,000-square-feet of space, including a fully equipped business center, high-tech screening room, and vaulted ceiling conference and exhibit halls.
WAIS has locked in spectacular rates for 2017 starting at $239/night for Garden King rooms. WAIS negotiated amenities include free internet access, reduced resort and parking fees and a complimentary gift on arrival.